Harvard University’s 75-year study results: Money, success… do not make people happy, but rather good relationships.
A survey conducted on thousands of Millennials (born between 1980 and 2000) with the question:
What is the most important goal in your life?
At this moment, 80% Result considers it “getting rich”. Most people said that they are always urged, required to work more, achieve greater achievements in their career to have a better life. After 75 years, when the research subjects were old, they were asked about life.
After a long journey with so many experiences in life, the lesson they conclude is: Good relationships make them happier and healthier. It’s not wealth, fame or success, but relationships are the most valuable thing in life…
Check out our community at: https://bitly.com.vn/ejto5u
Let’s explore Top 30 Quotes And Sayings About Money And Relationships here:
- “The only thing people hate more than losing money, is the person who lost it for them”–Unknown.
- “Money only impresses lazy girls. When a woman works hard, a man with money is a bonus, not a ladder to upgrade.”
- “Security doesn’t come from money, it comes from relationships”–Unknown.
- “Love your spouse more than you love your career, hobbies, and money. That other stuff can’t love you back.”
- “Life is not all about money. It’s more about relationships” – Michael Kilpatrick. See more inspirational quotes that make you get more encourage: https://souljourneyy.com/category/quotes/
- “Marriage is a partnership, and couples can’t win with money unless they budget as a team.”
- “Any relationship in which you’re talking about money, like a broker/client relationship, is a powerful, emotionally-charged thing,…Money is important because there are so many important connotations to it: self-esteem, security, self-confidence, power”-Richard Geist.
- “A relationship is like a bank. When you have deposited money, you can make a withdrawal. If you don’t have money, your check will bounce.” –Pastor Albert Ocran.
- “Money can’t buy peace of mind. It can not heal ruptured relationships, or build meaning into a life that has none.” – Richard M.Devos.
- “A real woman is not impressed by money because she knows her love is priceless.” –Unknown.
- “Money can’t buy love, but it improves your bargaining position.” –Unknown.
- “Money can be fickle, having a lasting relationship with a few and a brief fling with others, while just flirting with the rest of us” – Cullen Hightower.
- “Don’t look for a rich husband. Be a rich wife.” –Ishita Majumdar.
- “I have a fantastic relationship with money. I use it to buy my freedom” – Gianni Versace.
- “Don’t marry a rich man. Marry a good man. He will spend his life trying to make you happy. No rich man can buy that.” –Staness Jonekos.
- “Money creates a power relationship between the payer and the payee” – Joichi Ito.
- “Even though money seems such an objective topic, it can also be the most intimate, and possibly harmful, part of a relationship.” Christie Hefner.
- “The players wanted more money, higher salary caps and they didn’t have that family relationship we felt with the players. Mentally, the players were more businesslike” Brandon Routh.
- “Rich relationships lead to much more than money. They lead to success, fulfillment, and wealth.” – Jeffrey Gitomer.
- “When men in relationships have more money, we say they have the power. When women in relationships have more money, we say they are being used” – Warren Farrell.
- “Money makes relationship, without money you have no relatives” – Shahan Istiak.
- “Treat your relations and your money in the same way…because they both are hard to make and easy to lose”–Unknown.
- “One’s relationship with money is lifelong, it colors one’s sense of identity, it shapes one’s attitude to other people, it connects and splits generations; money is the arena in which greed and generosity are played out, in which wisdom is exercised and folly committed. Freedom, desire, power, status, work, possession: these huge ideas that rule life are enacted, almost always, in and around money.” — John Armstrong.
- “Money gives the relationship. And every relation end with money…” – Chinnasree.
- “A Beautiful Relationship does not depend on how well we understand someone. But, It depends on how well we avoid misunderstanding.” –Unknown.
- Money may not buy love, but fighting about it will bankrupt your relationship. – Michelle Singletary.
- God gave me my money. I believe the power to make money is a gift from God . to be developed and used to the best of our ability for the good of mankind. Having been endowed with the gift I possess, I believe it is my duty to make money and still more money and to use the money I make for the good of my fellow man according to the dictates of my conscience. – John D Rockefeller.
- With money you can buy a house, but not a home. With money you can buy a clock, but not time With money you can buy a book, but not knowledge With money you can buy blood, but not life With money you can buy s.., but not love. So what can you buy with money??? – Prem Rawat.
- “Happy spend too much money on your significant other day. Nothing makes a good relationship like being materialistic and selfish.” –Unknown
- “Opposites may attract, but I wouldn’t put my money on a relationship of financial opposites.” –Unknown.
So what makes you happy: Money or good relationships?
Check out more tips to hack the life: https://souljourneyy.com/category/life-hacks/