The meaningful quotes and sayings about life will help you understand many facts and truths. This makes you have more motivation to develop yourself or you will change your mind in life.
Like a hot cup of coffee, a good and meaningful life quote can help you get out of your mental breakdown and motivate you to overcome difficulties and disappointments.
Read the best life quotes below to get more motivated and stay positive.
- Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened – Dr. Seuss.
- I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I’m out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best. ― Marilyn Monroe.
- You’ve gotta dance like there’s nobody watching. Love like you’ll never be hurt. Sing like there’s nobody listening. And live like it’s heaven on earth. ― William W. Purkey.
- You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough. ― Mae West.
- In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on. ― Robert Frost.
- To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. ― Oscar Wilde.
- Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results. ― Narcotics Anonymous.
- There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. ― Albert Einstein.
- It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live. ― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone.
- Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: This is the ideal life. ― Mark Twain.
- Life is what happens to us while we are making other plans. ― Allen Saunders.
- I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be ― Douglas Adams, The Long Dark Tea. – Time of the Soul.
- Everything you can imagine is real. ― Pablo Picasso.
- Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple. ― Dr. Seuss.
- Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is you-er than you. ― Dr. Seuss, Happy Birthday to You!.
- I’m not afraid of death. I just don’t want to be there when it happens. ― Woody Allen.
The purpose of our lives is to be happy…
- Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. ― George Bernard Shaw.
- Sometimes people are beautiful. Not in looks. Not in what they say. Just in what they are. ― Markus Zusak, I Am the Messenger.
- Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving. ― Albert Einstein.
- Never quit. Today is hard. Tomorrow will be worse, but the day after tomorrow will be sunshine – Jack Ma.
- Things change. And friends leave. Life doesn’t stop for anybody. ― Stephen Chbosky, The Perks of Being a Wallflower
- You should learn from your competitor but never copy. Copy and you die. – Jack Ma
- When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable. ― Jess C. Scott, The Intern.
- But better to get hurt by the truth than comforted with a lie. ― Khaled Hosseini.
Life is not fair, get used to it – Bill Gates.
There will have many difficult times in our life but you do not know how to overcome them. Hope that the above quotes will help you realize your strength and weather the storm!