One of the highlights that makes the film attractive and leaves a strong impression on viewers is meaningful sayings. Classic romantic movies have deep quotes that bring silent listeners to tears.
Dramatic, eye-catching action movies of heroes offer quotes that reflect real society. Each category makes the best quotes.
These are 30 Greatest Blockbuster and Classic Movies Quotes And Saying to inspire, motivate and make you laugh. Enjoy!
1. Be who you are and say how you feel, because those who mind don’t matter, and those who matter don’t mind. – Dr. Seuss, Cat in the Hat.
2. Do you suppose a woman knows why she love? Does she select? Does she say to herself: “Go to! Here is a distinguished statesman with presidential possibilities; I shall proceed to fall in love with him.” – The Awakening.
3. Perhaps it is better to wake up after all, even to suffer, rather than to remain a dupe to illusions all one’s life. – Kate Chopin.
4. It had never occurred to me that our lives, which had been so closely interwoven, could unravel with such speed. If I’d known, maybe I’d have kept tighter hold of them. – Never let me go.
5. We all screw up. Everyone makes mistakes. That’s what she did. It was bad judgment, that’s all. You don’t cut off the people you love for mistakes like that. – Adrian Ivashkov
6. You’re not a bad person. You’re a very good person, who bad things have happened to. Besides, the world isn’t split into good people and Death Eaters. We’ve all get both light and dark inside us. What matters is the past we choose to act on. That’s who we really are. – Sirius Black.
RELATED: 30 Ultimate Iconic Quotes for Book Lovers…
7. Imagine going back and watching a tape of your life. You could see yourself change and make mistakes and grow up. You could watch yourself become a husband, become a father. You guys gave that to me… and that’s an amazing gift”, – Jim Halpert, The Office.
8. Night is purer than day; it is better for thinking and loving and dreaming. At night everything is more intense, more true. The echo of words that have been spoken during the day takes on a new and deeper meaning. – Elie Wiesel.
9. “It’s not about how much we lost. It’s about how much we have left.” ~ Tony Stark, Avengers: Endgame.
10. “The world has changed and none of us can go back. All we can do is our best, and sometimes the best that we can do is to start over.” ~ Peggy Carter, Captain America: The First Avenger
11. “No man can win every battle, but no man should fall without a struggle.” – Peter Parker- Spiderman Homecoming.
12. “Promise me you’ll survive. That you won’t give up, no matter what happens. No matter how hopeless.” —Jack, Titanic.
13. “I figure life‘s a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You don’t know what hand you’re gonna get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you…to make each day count.” —Jack, Titanic
14. “Some mistakes… Just have greater consequences than others. But you don’t have to let the result of one mistake be the thing that defines you.”― Jojo Moyes, Me Before You.
15. “Live boldly. Push yourself. Don’t settle.” ― Jojo Moyes, Me Before You
16. “I will never, ever regret the things I’ve done. Because most days, all you have are places in your memory that you can go to.” – Jojo Moyes, Me Before You
17. “You’re going to feel uncomfortable in your new world for a bit. It always does feel strange to be knocked out of your comfort zone but I hope you feel exhilarated too.” – Jojo Moyes, Me Before You
18. “Even though some of you are pretty thin, you all have fat hearts, and that’s what matters.”- Fat Amy.
19. “When I first saw you, I felt like I knew you, and I couldn’t stop seeing my life with you, and building a family together. One that isn’t stuck in the pain of the past. It’s very pretty. And so, if you’re asking me if my proposition still stands, then my answer is yes. Yes. A thousand times, yes.” — The Light Between Oceans.
20. “It was a million tiny little things that, when you added them all up, they meant we were supposed to be together, and I knew it. I knew it the first time I touched her. It was like coming home, only to no home I’d ever known. I was just taking her hand to help her out of a car and I knew it. It was like magic.” — Sleepless in Seattle.
21.”When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.” – WHEN HARRY MET SALLY, 1989.
Join our community at: https://bitly.com.vn/qyo6wi
22. ” I’d rather die drunk, broke at 34 and have people at a dinner table talk about me than live to be rich and sober at 90 and nobody remembered who I was.” Whiplash (2014).
23. “We’re here to connect. Love, time, death. Now these three things connect every single human being on earth. We long for love, we wish we had more time, and we fear death.” – Collateral Beauty (2016).
24. “Our fate lives within us. You only have to be brave enough to see it.” – Merida, Brave (2012).
25. “People change. Feelings change. It doesn’t mean that the love once shared wasn’t true and real. It simply just means that sometimes when people grow, they grow apart.” – 500 Days of Summer (2009).
26. “Their morals, their code it’s a bad joke. Dropped at the first sign of trouble. They only as good as the world allows them to be. When the chips are down, these civilized people, they’ll eat each other.” – Joker, The Dark Knight (2008).
27. “As you get older, some of the things that you love might not seem so special, anymore. As you get older, there are fewer things you really love.” – The Hurt Locker (2008).
28. “Love isn’t something we invented. It’s observable, powerful, it has to mean something. Love is the one thing we’re capable of perceiving that transcends dimensions of time and space.” – Interstellar (2014).
29. “So I guess we are who we are for a lot of reasons. And maybe we’ll never know most of them.” – The Perks of Being a Wallflower (2012).
30. “Never study to be successful, study for self-efficiency. Don’t run behind success. Follow behind excellence, success will come all way behind you.” -Rancho, 3 Idiots.
Check out other articles at our sites and Enjoy them as part in your life time…