Life is a series of lessons learned over the years. Throughout life, we always strive to grow, sometimes fall, but also through that, we learn important lessons.
These quotes about “What is the biggest lesson that life has taught you?” will help you overcome the challenges and difficulties of life.
50 the biggest lessons that life teaches you?
1. You can’t take anything from the world when you die.
2. No one will be your loved one unless they have a purpose.
3. Nothing lasts forever. Your life will never be like your mind at all times. Those who learn to adapt to their surroundings are delighted.
4. If you don’t have money in your pocket if your career is not like a successful person, the person who tells you, if he/she won’t get you, will put a rope around his neck will also turn away, he will have a necklace given to him by someone else. It means people love your career, not you.
5. No one will be able to nullify your unhappiness. Tell your relatives and friends about your worries and plight. No one wants to hear this, believe me. Perhaps you’ll get 2/1 people to stand by your side.
6. We are becoming more and more lonely day by day in spite of being virtually connected through social media.
7. Your past is accountable for your current situation. Nothing will change if you spend the entire day blaming others for your terrible condition.
8. In my opinion, there is nothing to say about fate. Future is your effort, and God’s grace. Everything good in your life will come as a result of hard work.
Whoever has 5 rupees wishes to get another 5 rupees. Whoever owns 5 lakh rupees will require another 5 lakh rupees. Nobody wants to be happy in their own situation. We want more after God has given us so much. The greater one’s expectations of life, the more frustrated one becomes.
10. You say you’re frustrated because you don’t have anything. You did not get anything from the Creator. Can you give me two eyes if I give you two crore rupees? Isn’t everything in your body is a God-given gift? Which cannot be quantified in terms of money. Learn to be content with what you have.
What is the sad reality of our generation?
11. Most people still call names to mentally retarded people or those who are dealing with depression and anxiety in life.
12. Most teens have a hard time loving and accepting themselves the way they are.
13. Outer beauty is still admired more than inner beauty.
14. Our attention span is gradually declining and even if we read something good nowadays on the internet, it is highly likely that we are going to forget it an hour later.
15. Most of the teens can be seen doing heinous deeds just to appear cool.
16. Everyone wants to go to heaven but no one wants to die. Most people want to be successful but they don’t want to work hard.
17. Nowadays our worth is somehow judged by likes, comments, and followers on social media.
18. Life is like a book. From where we learn a lot. The greater the number of mistakes in one’s life, the more one can learn from life, if one does not make the same mistakes over and over again.
19. Everyone is trying to outshine each other or brag about their accomplishments in one way or another.
20. Most people still have this belief that being shy and introverted means being the fool who will end up being a failure in life.
21. Every second person on earth is trying to be someone else rather than being their authentic self.
22. Homophobia and Xenophobia still exist in society.
23. Favourite childhood memory: Not paying bills.
24. Those who are the most wealthy still exercise the most power in society.
25. If you know how quickly people forget the dead…you will stop living to impress people.
26. Just because something feels good doesn’t mean it is good. And just because you like someone doesn’t mean they are good for you.
Join our community as: Powerful Mind
What are some lessons that life teaches you?
27. Some people are old at 18 and some are young at 90…time is a concept that humans created.
28. Nothing good ever comes from working or sitting there feeling sorry for yourself. Keep positive, keep pushing on and things will turn good.
One of the huge mistakes people make is that they try to force an interest on themselves. You don’t choose your passion; your passion chooses you. – Jeff Bezos
30. To anything your children want to tell you. If you don’t listen to the small stuff now, they won’t tell you the big stuff later.
31. Self-care is also choosing not to argue with people who are committed to misunderstanding you.
32. If you hang around 5 confident people, you will be the 6th. If you hang around 5 intelligent people, you will be the 6th.
If you hang around 5 millionaires, you will be the 6th. If you hang around 5 idiots, you will be the 6th. Moral of the story…who are you hanging around?
33. Things are not as personal as they feel.
34. Some of you are sleeping on skills and talents that can make you a millionaire. WAKE UP.
35. Nothing’s really lost until your mother can’t find it.
36. Life tip: When nothing goes right, go to sleep.
Check out our page: Blow Your Mind
What are truths everyone should accept in life?
37. Mirror says “Yes”. The camera says “No”.
38. Nothing ruins your Friday like realizing it’s Thursday.
Do you know what really turns me on? Unprotected wifi.
40. My love is like a candle, if you forget me I will burn your house down.
41. ‘I’ll see you in court’ is the grown-up version of ‘I’m telling mom’.
42. Technically if you don’t cut a cake, it’s still only one slice.
43. “Your secret is safe with me…and my best friends.”
44. Going back to your ex is like having a shower and putting dirty underwear back on.
45. The human body has 7 trillion nerves, and you manage to get on every single one of them.
46. Sometimes all you need is a billion dollars.
47. We are still judged by our ethnicity, color, accent, gender, religion, social status, etc… in society.
48. That one password you use for everything and if anyone knew it, they could destroy you.
49. I love asking kids what they want to be when they grow up because I’m still looking for ideas.
50. Brain is awesome if only everyone had one.