It’s painful when the people you love deeply are also the ones who can hurt you the most. The truth is, when you’re in love, be prepared to get hurt. You will have to pick up the pieces when your lover breaks your heart.
But that doesn’t mean you should give up. Find the courage to fight for your love and life. Bandage your broken spirit with these ‘love hurts’ quotes. The best thing to do when you fall is dust off and get up again. Shake off that depressing feeling and hold your head high. As Mahatma Gandhi wisely said, “No one can hurt you without your permission.”
50 Relationship Hurt Quotes That Best Describe Painful Love
2. “Never stop showing someone how much they mean to you.”
3. “Never love anyone who treats you like you’re ordinary.”
4. “Sadly, some people will only learn how to appreciate you by losing you.”
5. “Don’t let someone dim your light simply because it’s shining in their eyes.”
6. I hate that I’m still hoping.
7. “Be with someone who is proud to have you, and will fight for you every second of the day.”
8. “Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.” – Lucille Ball
9. I’m scared of losing you, but then again, you’re not even mine.
10. Be careful who you trust. Salt and sugar look the same.
12. It’s amazing how someone can break your heart and you still love them with every broken piece of it.
13. It hurts when you go through something that kills you inside but you have to act like it doesn’t affect you at all.
14. I never knew I could feel so much pain, and yet be so in love with the person causing it.
15. If you don’t want me, don’t mess with my feelings.
16. I’m sick of getting my hopes up for nothing.
17. What hurts more than losing you is knowing you’re not fighting to keep me.
18. I acted like it wasn’t a big deal, when really it was breaking my heart.
19. And suddenly, we were strangers again.
20. You can’t stop the feelings you have for someone. You can’t lie to yourself either. Your heart knows the truth all too well.
- Career Stories: Working at a startup that’s on fire
- The Story of Kindness That Restore Your Faith
- Short Sad and Hurt Stories: What It’s Like When A Loved One Gone?
22. Why am I thinking of you when I know you’re not thinking of me?
23. It hurts to know that you will never look at me the way I look at you.
24. If he’s not doing anything to keep you, then why are you trying so hard to stay? – Taylor Swift
25. I wasn’t looking for anything at all when I meet you. Actually, I wasn’t planning on falling for anyone so soon.
26. I never knew I could feel so much pain, and yet be so in love with the person causing it.
27. Choose me or lose me. I’m not a backup plan and definitely not a second choice.
28. I wish I could give you my pain just for one moment. Not to hurt you, but so that you could finally understand how much you hurt me.
29. It hurts when you realize you aren’t as important to someone as you thought you were.
30. What hurts the most, is when you trust someone blindly, and that person proves to you that you are really blind.
- 1001+ Inspirational and motivational quotes to get you through difficult time and keep moving forward.
- Give you the mental cheats you need to get your way…
31. You can’t force them to love you or want you, but one day you’ll make them realize what they lost.
32. You can never “just be friends” with someone you fell in love with.
33. I don’t understand our relationship. Sometimes, we’re friends. Sometimes, we‘re more than friends. Other times, I’m just a stranger to you.
34. Don’t f*ck with my feelings just because you’re unsure of yours.
35. If you want me in your life, put me there. I shouldn’t have to fight for a spot.
36. My biggest mistake wasn’t falling for you. It was thinking that you had fallen for me too.
37. I trusted you, but now your words mean nothing because your actions spoke the truth.
38. Maybe I just expect too much.
39. I shouldn’t be jealous you were never even mine.
40. She was never mine, but losing her broke my heart.
41. Why am I stressing myself over someone who doesn’t even ask me if I am okay?
42. Sometimes we create our own heartbreaks through expectation.
43. We started with a simple hello but ended with a complicated goodbye.
44. I don’t miss you, I miss the person I thought you were.
45. The worst feeling is feeling unwanted by the person you want the most.
Check out other social channel at Blow Your Mind
47. Just once, I want someone staying up all night thinking only of me.
48. The person who tries to keep everyone happy often ends up feeling the loneliest.
49. Just because I’m used to it doesn’t mean it doesn’t hurt anymore.
50. Being alone with your feelings is the worst because you have nowhere to run. They’re here, dancing in your mind and all you can do is handle.