One of the biggest indicators of success is, surprisingly, the ability to focus. There have been several studies concluding that one’s future success owes greatly to their focus capacity. It is as highly regarded as intelligence or EQ. But if you can’t change our intelligence after a certain point, concentration is something we can train and improve.
But as all training goes, improving one’s focus isn’t easy. It takes time and patience. And so to motivate you to “stay focused” on your journey to concentration, here are some wise words from top successful people.
42 Quotes About Focus to Motivate You to Reach Your Goals
1. Gratitude helps me focus on what I have instead of what I don’t have, allowing me to stay focused on my blessings instead of worrying. – Joyce Meyer, The Power of Being Thankful
2. Stay true to yourself, yet always be open to learn. Work hard, and never give up on your dreams, even when nobody else believes they can come true but you. These are not cliches but real tools you need no matter what you do in life to stay focused on your path. – Phillip Sweet
3. Successful people maintain a positive focus in life no matter what is going on around them. They stay focused on their past successes rather than their past failures, and on the next action steps they need to take to get them closer to the fulfillment of their goals rather than all the other distractions that life presents to them. – Jack Canfield
4. My key to dealing with stress is simple: just stay cool and stay focused. – Ashton Eaton , Stress
I know when I stay focused, good things will undoubtedly happen.
– Marc Trestman, Perseverance
6. When you stay focused and keep a commitment you create momentum, and momentum creates momentum. – Rich Fettke
7. Be true to yourself, stay focused and stay you, take advice from other folks, use what you can, but never mind what is not for you. For the most part, trust yourself and believe in what you are doing. – Musiq Soulchild
8. Stay focused on self-direction and personal growth and away from finger-pointing. – Nina Atwood
9. You must stay focused on the end result to achieve your goals. – Catherine Pulsifer
10. “Most people have no idea of the giant capacity we can immediately command when we focus all of our resources on mastering a single area of our lives.” – Anthony Robbins
Check out awesome quotes at: https://bitly.com.vn/ao2lf1
11. … don’t occupy yourself with another person’s assignment; stay focused on your own. – Max Lucado
12. Stay open-minded; stay focused. Train hard and train smart. For me, the older I get, the smarter I have to train also, because the recovery time is longer. Work on everything: become a well-rounded fighter – don’t just be good at one thing; be good at everything. – Brock Lesnar
13. Whatever is difficult can be done with regular attention and actions. Stay focused. – Israelmore Ayivor, Shaping The Dream
14. The knowledge that you can provide strength and inspiration to others is a good source of motivation and energy to stay focused. – John McQuilkin, Insecurity
What you stay focused on will grow.
– Roy T. Bennett
16. There is always something worse, limit thinking about worse things and concentrate on the best things. – Ernest Agyemang Yeboah
17. Starting a business and building a product are not for the faint of heart. You have to learn to not let little disappointments get you down and to stay focused on the big picture. – Gillian Tans
18. “Work on moving away from having only a vision and dream and focus more on the practical steps to get there.” – Edmund Ronen, Unlock Your Inner Achiever
19. “Set your goal, don’t give up when you face obstacles, and stay focused, as the power within is truly amazing!!” – Catherine Pulsifer
20. Trust me, I have had my days where I don’t feel great about myself. You have those days where you kind of get down. But for the most part, I have been able to stay focused and happy and use my time wisely. – Shawn Kemp
21. Whatever your beginnings, no matter how humble or difficult, if you stay focused and follow your heart and your dreams, you will eventually reach your goal. – Anita A. Lesko, Aspergers Syndrome
22. Get motivated, stay focused and work towards worthy goals each day with dogged determination. – Matt Bishop, The 8 Pillars of Career and Business Success
23. “If you are task oriented, you will work at a job, task, or assignment until it is finished. This means that to be pure task oriented is to focus on one thing only until it is finished.” – Byron Pulsifer, Task Oriented
24. You don’t get results by focusing on results. You get results by focusing on the actions that produce results. – Mike Hawkins
We must stay focused and keep our eyes on the prize.
– Chimene Shipley Dupler, The High Calling of Motherhood
26. Stay focused and always do your best to become the best you can. – Joseph Henderson, The Roads I Traveled
27. As for the stage fright, it never goes away. When I’m waiting in the wings to go on, it’s agony every single time but I stay focused and I know that once I’m on stage it’ll be fine; I’ll be in my happy little bubble. – Britt Ekland
28. “When you are focused in your mind on what you can learn from an experience, your mind cannot dwell on thoughts that will lead to your suffering, thoughts such as ‘Why me?’ ‘Isn’t this terrible!’ and ‘I’m so unlucky.’ – Wayne Dyer, Real Magic
29. Stay focused, keep going.” – Tony Clark
30. Stay focused and don’t allow distractions to fill your mind or derail you from taking continued action. – Byron Pulsifer
31. I’m trying to stay focused on what I’m doing. I don’t want a whole lot of things going on – people to call back, or text messages or whatever. I chill out, relax a little bit, and then I don’t have those issues. – Nate Diaz
32. Courage means to keep working a relationship, to continue seeking solutions to difficult problems, and to stay focused during stressful periods. – Denis Waitley
33. If you stay focused and right on track, you will get to where you want to be. – Michelle C. Ustaszeski
One more reason as to why we lose focus is the fact that we are not really aware of our priorities.
– James Nelson, Time Management
35. It doesn’t matter where we play. It doesn’t matter whether the season has finished or not. We have to play the same way, stay focused all of the time and go there to win. – Willian
36. Discipline simply means staying focused on chipping away at the identified tasks you need to complete in order to eventually realize your goals and achieve success. – Jonathan Mills, How to Be Successful in Business and in Life
37. I believe that if I can stay focused on how to save money, then I will save money. – Whitney Sparks, The Couponer’s Classroom
38. Courage means to keep working a relationship, to continue seeking solutions to difficult problems, and to stay focused during stressful periods. – Denis Waitley
39. What I’ve learned in these 11 years is you just got to stay focused and believe in yourself and trust your own ability and judgment. – Mark Cuban
40. “Successful people have focus. They don’t get easily distracted and they ignore things that are completely unnecessary.” – Penelope Holmes
And while things may at times be difficult
Stay focused and be happy each day of the year.
– Catherine Pulsifer, Keep Your Focus
42. If you can’t stop thinking about it, don’t stop working towards it. Stay in peace, your breakthrough is coming. – Germany Kent
43. It certainly helps that I’m quite a relaxed guy and I take things in my stride, and if you hear the odd murmur of criticism, you just stay focused on your job and doing what you’re working hard to do. I’ve always been confident in my own ability, and that’s just as important. – David de Gea
For more life advice, check out Here