Thanksgiving is traditionally celebrated with friends and family. This is a day for us to remind each other of the many reasons to be grateful.
Use these Happy Thanksgiving messages to send greetings to your friends, family, and co-workers to let them know how much you appreciate them.
37 Happy Thanksgiving Messages to Your Family and Friends.
1. Give Thanks for everything you have been given.
2. Thank you God for all your blessings to me and my family. For the strength, you give me each day and for all the people around me who make life more meaningful.
4. Gratitude offers us a direct connection with the powers above. Today, let us remember that no matter how turbulent and difficult our lives may feel, we can always find something to be thankful for.
5. Dear God, from the bottom of my heart. I want to thank you for loving me, forgiving me, healing me, and never leaving me.
6. Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.
7. Although our houses may be far apart, our hearts remain as close as ever. Wishing you a season of wonder and abundance for the holidays. Happy Thanksgiving!
- 50+ Best Thanksgiving Quotes to Spread Gratitude For Greatest Holiday
- Mind Hacks That Give you the mental cheats you need to get your way…
8. As you gather to be thanks, may the warmth and beauty of the harvest season bring happiness to you and your family!
9. Sending you warmest wishes from our home to yours for a loving and happy Thanksgiving. May this day be a wonderful reminder of the best and most important things in life.
10. Sometimes, I may take you for granted, and things might have been tense lately. But, I want you to know that I appreciate you very much and I’m grateful to have you in my life. Happy Thanksgiving!
11. We are so grateful for all the sacrifices that you have made this year to support and serve others. May this Thanksgiving be a time for you to rest and reflect on all that you have achieved. Wishing you a joyful and blessed day.
12. Be cheerful no matter what; pray all the time; thank God no matter what happens.
13. Thanksgiving for people is…The morning sun and the setting moon, The cheerful bird and the dancing mood, The silent waters and the playful dunes, But more than that I cherish you. Wishing you a happy and healthy Thanksgiving Day.
14. Note to yourself… Remember God is in control, is a way to bring peace to my heart. I have no reason to fear or be anxious.
16. Thank you for bringing your positive attitude to work every day. I hope you have an enjoyable Thanksgiving with your loved ones!
17. Gratitude is the inward feeling of kindness received. Thankfulness is the natural impulse to express that feeling. Thanksgiving is the following of that impulse. – Henry Van Dyke
18. Sometimes I just look up smile and say: “I know that was you, God! Thanks!”
19. Count blessings. Give thanks. Share love. Wishing you joy in abundance this Thanksgiving.
20. At this time of Thanksgiving we pause to count our blessings. The freedom of this great country in which we live. It’s opportunity for achievement. The friendship and confidence you have shown in us. For all of these things we are deeply thankful. Our best wishes for a Happy Thanksgiving.
21. Happy Thanksgiving! May the autumn glow and delicious harvest of the season bring you happiness and prosperity!
22. Happy Thanksgiving to a teammate that is always doing things to make both me and the rest of the team thankful. You are wonderful, and I hope you have a great holiday with the people in your life who matter most.
23. We must find time to stop and thank the people who make a difference in our lives. – John F. Kennedy.
24. May this year be full of hopes and faith for you. Wishing you blessed times with your family and friends. Wishing you a very Happy Thanksgiving.
25. Thank you for everything you do to make this a successful, terrific place to work. Have a wonderful, long weekend filled with good things. Happy Thanksgiving.
Check out others social channel at: Blow Your Mind
26. Happy Thanksgiving to my favorite people ever! I wish I was able to be there, especially this year. I am missing you all more than ever and can’t wait until we can spend a holiday together again. All my love!
27. There have been times when I forgot to thank you for being there for me. I take this day to tell you how special you are and how great my life has become because of you. Have a memorable Thanksgiving.
28. May every day be filled with God’s uncountable blessings, memorable moments and happiness. Wishing you a blessed Thanksgiving.
29. Because today is a special day, I want to let you know that I appreciate you every single day. Happy Thanksgiving wishes!
30. I never face Monday morning blues, because of fun colleagues like you. Thank you. I hope you enjoy your time at home with those close to your heart this holiday season.
31. Sending you my warm wishes from home to home and from heart to heart to wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving! May this day be a beautiful reminders of the wonderful things in life.
33. Thanksgiving wishes from across the miles from our house to yours. May your home be filled with laughter and happiness!
34. Thank you for everything you do to make this a successful and terrific place to work. Have a wonderful long weekend filled with good things. Happy Thanksgiving!
35. Today is the time to be thankful, remember good times, and embrace those who enrich our lives. I’m thankful for a lot of things, but I’m most thankful for you. Happy Thanksgiving!
36. Sending all our love to your family this Thanksgiving. We know that this past year has been challenging, and we pray that the coming months bring more certain times for your family. Sending all our love and good wishes for better days ahead.
37. Thanksgiving is more than the festivities, it gives us time to ponder upon what lessons we learnt and how we can spread happiness around, to look back at all the great memories and good people who came into our lives. We appreciate you so much. Happy Thanksgiving Day to you and your loved ones.