Black Friday is just around the corner. Once we get into the latter half of November, the excitement for the crazy sales gets crazier. Year end is when there are the most sales out of the entire year, you just can’t escape it.
And we know, Black Friday can be a pretty polarizing event. Especially with the state of the world right now, for some of us, shopping is the last thing that would come to mind. But on the bright side, as we have been kept in for so long, a little shopping would actually be good for our mental health. Think of it as a form of therapy.
And of course it’s also a great time to do some Christmas shopping and find the perfect gifts for your loved ones at an affordable price.
So to get you into the spirit of the sales season, we have gathered 30+ quotes about shopping. Enjoy!
Check out awesome Love Quotes at: https://bitly.com.vn/lo93us
35 Black Friday Quotes To Get You Ready For The Big Sales
1. “Happiness is not in money, but in shopping” – Marilyn Monroe.
2. “I always say shopping is cheaper than a psychiatrist” – Tammy Faye Bakker.
3. “If shopping doesn’t make you happy, you’re in the wrong shop” – Unknown.
4. “Whoever said that money can’t buy happiness simply didn’t know where to go shopping” – Bo Derek.
5. “Shopping is better than sex. At least if you’re not satisfied, you can exchange it for something you really like” – Unknown.
6. “Take all your problems and rip ‘em apart. Oh oh oh, carry them off in a shopping cart” – The White Stripes.
7. “When you can’t touch the fabric or try on the outfit, the only emotion you experience is the excitement of the purchase and the thrill of beating everyone else to it” – Suzy Menkes.
8. “The only consolation I had was buying things. If I bought some pretty thing it cheered me up for a while” – Iris Murdoch.
9. “I don’t shop because I need something, I just shop for shipping’s sake” – Cat Deeley.
10. “A bargain is something you can’t use at a price you can’t resist” – Franklin Jones.
11. “We usually save money to waste it” – Mokokoma Mokhonoana.
12. “Meditation, yoga, working out, and eating well. That’s my wellness. And I think occasionally you have to treat yourself. So if you do need to take yourself shopping, go take yourself shopping” – Cynthia Erivo.
13. “I love shopping. There is a little bit of magic found in buying something new. It is instant gratification. A quick fix” – Rebecca Bloom.
14. “When women are depressed, they eat or go shopping. Men invade another country. It’s a whole different way of thinking” – Elayne Boosler.
15. “Anyone can buy. It takes an artist to shop” – Jennifer Finney Boylan.
16. “What do Black Friday shoppers and the Thanksgiving turkey have in common? They know what it’s like to be jammed into a small place and stuffed” – Humoropedia.
17. “I approximated the Black Friday experience at home by hurling myself into a wall a number of times and then ordering online” – Kumail Nanjiani.
18. “Don’t even front like you love your family, America, or God, if you don’t have a detailed and rehearsed Black Friday tactical shopping plan” – Rob Delaney.
19. “Black Friday: Because only in America do people trample each other for sales exactly one day after being thankful for what they already have” – Unknown.
20. “It’s better to spend a lot on a getup you love than a fraction of that on something, or even five of those somethings, that you’ll never bother to take out of the shopping bag. By the way, this advice also applies to discount love interests. And half-price sushi” – Patricia Marx.
21. “If you can’t stop thinking about it… Buy it!” – Unknown.
22. “I could give up shopping, but I’m not a quitter” – Unknown.
23. “I really enjoy the shopping and going out and getting stuff for other people. I could really give a damn about getting gifts for myself, but I really enjoy giving gifts” – Luke Combs.
24. “I have this system where if I buy three or four new things, I give away three or four things. Sometimes, it’s a very painful system, but shopping is even better when you know that someone else who needs it will be getting. Keep the clothing karma going, I say” – Sara Blakely.
25. “For some, shopping is an art; for others, it’s a sport. It can be a vice and it can be a cause. Some love it. Some hate it. Rarely is someone indifferent” -Pamela Klaffke.
26. “We were both very much the same. We were both very impulsive. We both loved shopping. We both had a love of clothes, obviously, because he was the designer that I kind of wore forever and ever” – Elton John.
27. “Make money, go shopping! Take money money, go shopping! No matter what the weather, winter-spring or fall, we’ll be doin’ it, at the mall” – Gang Starr.
28. “Shopping is a woman thing. It’s a contact sport like football. Women enjoy the scrimmage, the noisy crowds, the danger of being trampled to death, and the ecstasy of the purchase” – Erma Bombeck.
29. “Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination” – Oscar Wilde.
30. “The odds of going to the store for a loaf of bread and coming out only with a loaf of bread are three billion to one” – Erma Bombeck.
31. “Buy what you don’t have yet or what you really want, which can be mixed with what you already own. But only because something excites you, not just for the simple act of shopping” – Karl Lagerfeld.
32. “Style Strategy is about shopping smart, staying chic, and making it all last. It’s about showing women how to shop for value without compromising style” – Nina Garcia.
33. “Black Friday is not another bad hair day in Wall Street. It’s the term used by American retailers to describe the day after the Thanksgiving Holiday, seem as the semi-official start of the Christmas shopping season” – Evan Davis.
34. “Everyone knows about Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Now help me spread the word about Giving Tuesday!” – Bill Gates.
35. “Once again, we come to the Holiday Season. A deeply religious time that each of us observes, in his own way, by going to the mall of his choice” – Dave Barry.
For more fun quotes, check out Here