When you love someone, you want to find as many ways to show them as possible. But sometimes, simply saying, “I love you” just doesn’t feel like enough. After all, how could three small words—which you tell your partner regularly, as it is—capture the depth and meaning of what you really feel for them?
No matter your exact relationship status, your soulmate gives you all sorts of warm and fuzzy feelings and you want them to know it. That’s why finding new ways to show how much you care can, like sending them adorable romantic quotes about the love you feel for them, can be so meaningful.
So whether you’re looking for the best love quotes to send your husband when he’s had a busy week at work. Or you’re looking for sweet “I love you” quotes that will make your girlfriend swoon, this big list of romantic quotes…
30 Love Quotes To Feed Your Soul And Warm Your Heart…
Check other love quotes as:
30 Ultimate Iconic Quotes for Book Lovers…
Short Sad and Hurt Stories: What It’s Like When A Loved One Gone?
1. “There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.”― Sarah Dessen, The Truth About Forever
2. “I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.”― Marilyn Monroe.
3. “We accept the love we think we deserve.”― Stephen Chbosky, The Perks of Being a Wallflower.
4. “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”― Dr. Seuss.
5. “As he read, I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once.”― John Green, The Fault in Our Stars.
6. “Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn’t it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens up your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up.”― Neil Gaiman, The Kindly Ones
7. “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”― Lao Tzu
8. “Love is like the wind, you can’t see it but you can feel it.”― Nicholas Sparks, A Walk to Remember
9. “You don’t love someone because they’re perfect, you love them in spite of the fact that they’re not.”― Jodi Picoult, My Sister’s Keeper
10. “Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don’t know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings.”― Anais Nin.
11. “We’re all a little weird. And life is a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness—and call it love—true love.”― Robert Fulghum, True Love.
12. “When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”― Jess C. Scott, The Intern.
13. “I no longer believed in the idea of soul mates, or love at first sight. But I was beginning to believe that a very few times in your life, if you were lucky, you might meet someone who was exactly right for you. Not because he was perfect, or because you were, but because your combined flaws were arranged in a way that allowed two separate beings to hinge together.”― Lisa Kleypas, Blue-Eyed Devil
14. “Love is needing someone. Love is putting up with someone’s bad qualities because they somehow complete you.”― Sarah Dessen, This Lullaby.
15. “I would die for you. But I won’t live for you.”― Stephen Chbosky, The Perks of Being a Wallflower
16. “Never love anyone who treats you like you’re ordinary.”― Oscar Wilde
17. “This is a good sign, having a broken heart. It means we have tried for something.”― Elizabeth Gilbert, Eat, Pray, Love: One Woman’s Search for Everything Across Italy, India and Indonesia
18. “Hearts are made to be broken.”― Oscar Wilde, De Profundis
19. “Love is so short, forgetting is so long.”― Pablo Neruda, Love
20. “If you remember me, then I don’t care if everyone else forgets.”― Haruki Murakami, Kafka on the Shore
21. “It was love at first sight, at last sight, at ever and ever sight.”― Vladimir Nabokov, Lolita
22. “If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don’t, they never were.”― Kahlil Gibran.
23. “Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your hearth or burn down your house, you can never tell.”― Joan Crawford
24. “Be careful of love. It’ll twist your brain around and leave you thinking up is down and right is wrong.”― Rick Riordan, The Battle of the Labyrinth.
25. “Take my hand, take my whole life too. For I can’t help falling in love with you.” —Elvis Presley.
26. “I love you for all that you are, all that you have been and all that you will be.”
27. “When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.” —When Harry Met Sally.
28. “I love you and that’s the beginning and end of everything.” —F. Scott Fitzgerald
29. “If you find someone you love in your life, then hang on to that love.” — Princess Diana
“You’ve gotta dance like there’s nobody watching,
Love like you’ll never be hurt,
Sing like there’s nobody listening,
And live like it’s heaven on earth.”
― William W. Purkey.
Check out our community at: https://bitly.com.vn/qyo6wi