People with a growth mindset are those who believe in their ability to learn and improve. They know that with efford, they can get better and strive to become the best version of themselves.
On the other hand, people with a fixed mindset don’t share the same thoughts. They are limited by their belief that they can’t change for the better. Once they are stuck in a way of thinking, they think it’s impossible for them to grow any further than what they already are.
To be able to achieve success, you have to have a growth mindset. The initial belief in your ability to grow and improve can do wonders. Here are some of our favorites quotes to develop a growth mindset.
30+ Life-changing Quotes to Inspire Your Growth Mindset
1. Improve by % a day, and in just 70 days, you’re twice as good. – Alan Weiss
2. If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest. ― Ben Franklin
3. In a moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing to do, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing. ― Theodore Roosevelt
4. You have to apply yourself each day to becoming a little better. By . We cannot become what we want by remaining what we are. ― Max Depree
5. Personal development is a major time-saver. The better you become, the less time it takes you to achieve your goals. ― Brian Tracy
6. Success comes from knowing that you did your best to become the best that you are capable of being. ― John Wooden
Check out awesome quotes at: https://bitly.com.vn/ao2lf1
7. Great works are performed, not by strength, but by perseverance. ― Samuel Johnson
8. What you get by reaching your destination is not nearly as important as what you will become by reaching your destination. ― Zig Ziglar
9. The very best thing you can do for the whole world is to make the most of yourself. – Wallace Wattles
10. It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop. ― Confucius
11. Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed no hope at all. ― Dale Carnegie
12. Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great. ― Mark Twain
13. I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning to sail my ship. – Little Women
14. Tomorrow is the first day of the rest of your LIFE ― Vinod Tiwari
15. I don’t divide the world into the weak and the strong, or the successes and the failures… I divide the world into the learners and the non-learners. – Benjamin Barber
16. A man’s mind, stretched by new ideas, may never return to its original dimensions. ― Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr.
17. Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being excited about what could go right. ― Tony Robbins
18. Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better. ― Samuel Beckett
19. Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can. ― Arthur Ashe
20. Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right. – Henry Ford
21. You will either step forward into growth, or you will step backward into safety. ― Abraham Maslow
22. All things are difficult before they are easy. Thomas Fuller
23. You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step. ― Martin Luther King, Jr.
24. A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new. – Albert Einstein
25. The mind is just like a muscle ― the more you exercise it, the stronger it gets and the more it can expand. ― Idowu Koyenikan
26. Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. — George Bernard Shaw
27. Just because you haven’t found your talent yet doesn’t mean you don’t have one. – Kermit the Frog
28. Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. ― Mahatma Gandhi
29. It’s not that I’m so smart, it’s just that I stay with problems longer. ― Albert Einstein
30. I am always doing what I cannot do yet. In order to learn how to do it. – Vincent Van Gogh
31. Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young. – Henry Ford
For more life advice, check out Here