Heartbreak can be the worst feeling in the world. Whether you’re the one calling it quits or the one left in the cold, the feeling is never pleasant. What was once your safety net and your entire world is now a mere past you cannot seem to get over.
All the loneliness and emotional pain, and the new “normal” you have to get used to could be too overbearing for your frail mind to take. Worse is, you cannot tell when all of this suffering would be over.
But no matter how long it takes, one thing for sure is that you will get over it, and better yet, grow and be stronger than you ever were.
Here are 30 Healing Quotes for Broken Heart to help you moving forward…
- I will breathe. I will think of solutions. I will not let my worry control me. I will not let my stress level break me. I will simply breathe. And it will be okay. Because I don’t quit. – Shayne McClendon
- Nothing ever goes away until it teaches us what we need to know. – Pema Chodron
- “Pleasure of love lasts but a moment. Pain of love lasts a lifetime.” — Bette Davis
- Expectation is the root of all heartache. – William Shakespeare
- Sometimes when you are in a dark place, you think you’ve been buried; but actually you’ve been planted.―
Life lesson, inspirational quotes and more at: https://bitly.com.vn/ejto5u
- He’s going to be sorry he lost you, so stop worrying. Forget the past, forget the pain and remember what an incredible woman you are. – Drake
- If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today. – Thich Nhat Hanh
- Try not to resist the changes that come your way. Instead, let life live through you. And do not worry that your life is turning upside down. How do you know that the side you are used to is better than the one to come? – Rumi
- When another person makes you suffer, it is because he suffers deeply within himself, and his suffering is spilling over. He does not need punishment; he needs help. That’s the message he is sending. – Thich Nhat Hanh
- The pain is an opportunity to resurrect our true selves.–Unknown.
- Nothing ever goes away until it teaches us what we need to know – Pema Chodron
- Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it. – Rumi
- You must make a decision that you are going to move on. It won’t happen automatically. You will have to rise up and say, ‘I don’t care how hard this is, I don’t care how disappointed I am, I’m not going to let this get the best of me. I’m moving on with my life.’ – Joel Osteen
- You cannot let go of someone you never really had, and if you had them you wouldn’t have to let go. – Dr. Gary Funk
- If you can love the wrong person that much, imagine how much you can love the right one.― Brandon Stanton, Humans of New York.
Read more at:https://souljourneyy.com/category/quotes/
- Your value doesn’t decrease based on someone’s inability to see your worth.–Unknown
- Give yourself the love you seek, and the universe will send people who match it. – Abraham Hicks
- What comes easy, won’t last. And what lasts, won’t come easy. – Yogi Bhajan
- It is worse to stay where one does not belong at all than to wander about lost for a while looking for the psychic and soulful kinship one requires. – Clarissa Pinkola Estes
- Someone I loved once gave me a box of darkness. It took me years to understand that this too, was a gift- Mary Oliver.
- Be patient and tough; someday this pain will be useful to you -Ovid
- A strong woman loves, forgives, walks away, lets go, tries again, and perseveres…no matter what life throws at her.- Unknown.
- We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey. – Kenji Miyazawa
- Anyone can say they care. But watch their actions, not their words. – Buddha
- Loving someone who doesn’t love you is like waiting for a ship at the airport.— Zayn Malik
- It is time for me to let go of my old beliefs about how relationships are supposed to be. – Louise Hay
- We always believe our first love is our last, and our last love our first- George John Whyte-Melville
- When you go through a breakup, it feels like someone died. And the truth is that someone has died – the relationship. — Osayi Emokpae Lasisi
- Everyone’s allowed to be in love with the wrong person at some point. In fact, it’s a mistake not to be. ― Harriet Evans
- When someone leaves, it’s because someone else is about to arrive. — Paulo Coelho
I know that types of heartbreak are all very different, but they stir up similar feelings deep inside. Hopefully, these 30 heartbroken quotes will set you on a journey of healing and recovery through the difficult time.
Check out more great quotes here…https://souljourneyy.com/category/quotes/